Louise worked as a personal trainer in Melbourne, Australia, and London from 1999 to 2002 before qualifying in Holistic and Sports Massage.
A keen interest in sports injury prevention has led her to study for a BSc in Sports Therapy at Kent University and a Polestar Pilates course, due to complete in 20XX. Her work has involved supporting sports scholars at Ramsgate’s St Lawrence College with prehab and rehab treatment.
A lifelong recreational athlete with a strong swimming and running background, mum-of-five Louise spends her limited spare time training for triathlons and surf life-saving as a member of the Surf Life Saving Club.
- Injury prevention in young athletes
- Preventing overtraining syndrome
- Optimising function and athletic performance by improving core stability and strength
Qualifications & memberships
- ACSM Exercise Leader
- Premier Fitness Instructor
- ITEC Level 2 Holistic Massage Diploma
- ITEC Level 3 Sports Massage Diploma
- Member of Complimentary Therapy Association
- Student member of The Society of Sports Therapists