What you need to know before your visit
We’ve been working behind the scenes to ensure we open a COVID-19 safe environment for our patients and staff, so there will be a few changes to how we’re working. It’s different, but not that different
When you call us
- We will be asking a few more questions than usual. These are some screening questions to see whether you need to come into the clinic for a face to face appointment and to make sure you’re good and healthy.
- We now have our consent patient registration forms and a new COVID-19 consent forms online. They are easy to find on our website and can be signed and sent to us at the click of a button.
- No need for any more paperwork in the clinic! Don’t worry if you’re not impressed with the internet. We can help when you’re here.
On Your Way Here
- We would be grateful if you could bring a face covering. Any colour or pattern is fine as long as it covers your nose and mouth.
- It would be great if you were able to come into the clinic on your own. If you have mobility issues or would like a chaperone please let us know. We just need to try and minimize the number of people in the clinic at the same time so we can maintain 2 metre distances.
- Try not to arrive too early for your appointment. We would be grateful if you would wait just outside the clinic or in your car. We’ll give you a nudge when your clinician is ready.
- Please do not travel if either you or any member of yur household has developed a persistent cough or high temperature since you signed our online consent form. You will be unable to enter the clinic. If this is the case, we recommend that you seek advice via NHS 111.
- We ask that you pop on your face covering and give your sanitize your hands as you enter the clinic.
- Your temperature will be taken just to be sure. In accordance with medical guidance, if your temperature reads 37.8°C or higher you will be unable to enter the clinic and we will recommend that you seek a COVID-19 test. We cannot retake your temperature.
- You will be asked three questions on your arrival.
- Have you or any of your household experienced a cough in the past two weeks?
- Have you or any member of your household experienced loss of smell or taste?
- If the answer to these questions id no and your temperature is normal, we’re all set!
- Your clinician will be fully hand washed kitted out and will take you for your session as normal. To reassure you, it will be a normal session.
- We’ve staggered our hours and appointments so there shouldn’t be anybody in reception when you’re finished. If there is, then we will just hold you back so there is as much distancing as possible.
- We ask that you use contactless to pay if you’re not insured, as much as possible.
Other than that’s there’s nothing else for you to do except get better!